I am SO happy to have finally met Mary, the original owner of The Bean Cafe! We just met, but my life would be so drastically different if it weren’t for her. I am forever grateful to her and her mom, Debbie for starting something wonderful; and allowing me to carry it on in my own way.
- Ladies of The Bean Unite!!: I am SO happy to have finally met Mary, the original owner of The Bean Cafe! We j... bit.ly/1MIHoOw 1 year ago
- Fall is here!: It’s that time of year again! And we’ve got WAY more than just a Pumpkin Spice Latte. Try the ... bit.ly/1L2h7oT 1 year ago
- Carnitas anyone?: We’ve been doing weekend specials for months now and they are always a hit! Come in this wee... bit.ly/1LDsBUI 1 year ago
- Get ready for that afternoon coffee!: Get ready for that afternoon coffee! Your favorite Mesilla coffeeshop wi... bit.ly/1VaGZaP 1 year ago
- A Dream Come True: Kaleigh Jones, Owner of The Bean of Mesilla It has always been my dream to run my own kitch... bit.ly/1sxiAOG 2 years ago